Stem cell and regenerative medicine is at the forefront of future therapies to repair disease and damaged organs.
- As the academic research base broadens and industry begins to adopt new technologies, the demand for specialists has increased substantially. As such, this unique research-led course offers high-level employment opportunities.
- On this Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine course at , experts from University of Sheffield our Centre for Stem Cell Biology will train you in the latest human embryonic stem cell techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Literature Review
- Research Project
- Critical Analysis of Current Science
- Ethics and Public Awareness of Science
- Human Embryonic Stem Culture Techniques
- Practical Cell Biology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Microbiology View 944 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good 2:1 honours degree in a biomedical-related subject.
- We also accept medical students who wish to intercalate their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.