Your statistical training will teach you the latest advanced techniques including structural equation modelling, multilevel modelling and generalised linear models (using R software).
- During your Psychological Research Methods with Advanced Statistics programme at University of Sheffield , you’ll learn a broad range of research techniques from behavioural genetics, diary study methodologies, neuroimaging and qualitative interviews, before bringing it all together during your Research Project with Advanced Statistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Project in Psychology with Advanced Statistics
- Research Methods
- Intermediate Multivariate Statistics for Psychology
- Advanced Statistical Methods for Psychologists
- Systematically Reviewing Psychological Research
- Professional Skills for Psychologists
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Statistics View 212 other Masters in Statistics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree, or equivalent, in psychology or a related discipline.
- Evidence of undergraduate training in statistics for psychology is also required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.