This Language and Communication Impairment in Children course from University of Sheffield is for teachers, speech and language therapists, and other professionals working with children with special educational needs. You’ll develop your understanding of speech, language and communication and build on your existing skills.
- The course is delivered online, by distance learning, so you can gain a specialist qualification without having to leave your current job.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Children’s Learning
- Language and Communication
- Spoken and Written Language
- Developing an Evidence Base for Practice
- Communication Diversity and Difficulties
- Literacy: Difficulties and Intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Clinical Psychology View 62 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- For the PGCert/PGDip: a degree-level professional qualification, or a first degree, plus at least two years’ experience of working with children.
- For the MSc: minimum 2:1 honours degree and two years’ relevant work experience with children.
International3266 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3266 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3266 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3266 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.