This Language and Communication Impairment in Children course from University of Sheffield is for teachers, speech and language therapists, and other professionals working with children with special educational needs. You’ll develop your understanding of speech, language and communication and build on your existing skills.
- The course is delivered online, by distance learning, so you can gain a specialist qualification without having to leave your current job.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Children’s Learning
- Language and Communication
- Spoken and Written Language
- Developing an Evidence Base for Practice
- Communication Diversity and Difficulties
- Literacy: Difficulties and Intervention
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSpecial Education Clinical Psychology View 57 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For the PGCert/PGDip: a degree-level professional qualification, or a first degree, plus at least two years’ experience of working with children.
- For the MSc: minimum 2:1 honours degree and two years’ relevant work experience with children.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.