You'll learn about the major structures and ideas shaping international politics in East Asia such as changing power dynamics and regional identity.
- The International Relations and East Asia course from University of Sheffield is jointly run by the Department of Politics and International Relations and the School of East Asian Studies so you will be taught by leading experts from both departments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Politics of East Asia
- Research and Dissertation Preparation
- Japanese Language
- Lower Intermediate Japanese Language
- Lower-Intermediate Japanese Language
- Media and Public Communication in Japan
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies International Relations View 542 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You’ll need a good first degree in any subject.
- You would normally be expected to have a 2:1 from a university in the UK, or an equivalent qualification from an institution overseas.
- Applicants with other qualifications combined with relevant professional experience may also be eligible.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.