Additionally the program delivers skills related to management together with soft skills – like presentation, discussion, making influence, problem solving and making value judgements. Program is shaping leadership skills together with ability to work in a group on different positions.
The Sustainable Energy Engineering program offered at University of Silesia in Katowice is flexible in delivery. Students could shape study path according to their preferences choosing different modules – especially during the second year. Additionally the delivery of the program is flexible due to use od hybrid teaching. In some part students could participate virtually and in some in face to face manner.
Our program provides students with a rich and diverse environment conducive to the acquisition of knowledge. Our innovative teaching methods help introduce students to the future they have always dreamed of.
We invite graduates of first-cycle studies who dream of contributing to global energy transformation for a better future for the World.
Graduates usually work in energy industry companies in various positions, mainly related to management, analytics and planning. Many of them created their own startups. Others started their research activities and started doctoral studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe program covering all aspects of energy transition:
- renewable energy
- low emission combustion,
- circular economy
- new generation alternative fuels
- waste to energy
- efficiency of power systems
- energy storage
- world energy policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 8 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BSc/ MSc diploma
- BSc/ MSc transcript of records
- Certificate of English knowledge B2 level of the European System for the Description of Languages.
- passport / ID
- References and certificates ( in addition).
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree worth 180 ECTS credits or equivalent in one of the following areas: chemical technology, engineering, chemistry, energy engineering, power engineering, mechanical engineering or environmental engineering.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Polish: free
- International: 1900 EURO/first semester, 1800 EURO/second semester
- EU/Portuguese/Polish students: 1063,47 EURO/year
- International/nonEU students: 7000 EURO/year
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.