Choose this Cultural Data Management and Communication course offered by the University of Sheffield if you're interested in learning about the methods and principles for managing and using cultural data.
- Cultural data is digital data about human culture and society, past and present: from ancient documents, artefacts and environments to present-day social media, digital arts and virtual worlds.
- It draws on a similarly diverse range of digital and computational methods for its management, analysis and communication: from data standards, citizen science and web apps, to computational linguistics, machine learning and user-centred design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Digital Projects
- Digital Culture and Data e-Portfolio
- Designing Cultural Data Products
- Language Analysis, AI and Culturomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Sociology View 551 other Masters in Sociology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You'll need a 2:1 honours degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline. Relevant disciplines might include History, Music, Archaeology, Languages and Cultures, English, Philosophy, Sociology and Information Studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.