You'll have the choice of the Bioarchaeology or Cross-disciplinary pathway. The Cross-disciplinary pathway is suited to students who desire greater freedom of choice outside of the core modules or wish to study a combination of organic and inorganic materials.
- This Archaeological Science course at University of Sheffield is structured to lead up to the writing of a journal-style paper.
- You’ll select a specialist analytical approach and develop this in-depth to address a specific archaeological problem.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Bioarchaeological Science
- Reinventing Archaeology
- Human Osteology
- Dynamic Landscapes: Investigating ancient environments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology History Ancient History View 642 other Masters in History in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Usually a minimum 2:1 honours degree in an arts, humanities or science subject. But your interest in and understanding of archaeology is more important than what you studied at undergraduate level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.