Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences' Department of Medical Microbiology members are committed to study causes, treatments and controlling methods of infections. Medical Microbiology, as one of the most important basic sciences of medical sciences, contributes significantly to promoting and educating medical sciences. Graduates are expected to develop and promote healthcare standards and services applying laboratory techniques to diagnose and control infectious diseases.
- The graduates are supposed to be capable of participating in education programs and conducting fundamental and applied research in universities and affiliating research centers.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1. Filled out application form
- 2. Recent photo of the applicant (covered hair is compulsary for female candidates.)
- 3. Academic certificate which has been translated and confirmed by the Embassy or the Consulate of Islamic Republic of IRAN in the country of the origin. The academic certificate must include the name of the field of study, the date of graduation, the name of educational institute and the applicant's scores.
- 4. Proposal (for those pursuing PhD by Research)
- 5. No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Cansulate General /Embassy of the candidate's country (Required after addmission)
- 6. All pages of the applicant's passport
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.