Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences' Department of Physiology is dedicated to excellence in training the next generation of scientists and physicians; leadership in making discoveries in basic and translational science for the improvement of health; and quality service to the public and scientific communities. The department has achieved outstanding accomplishments in research areas such as Neuroscience, Diabetes, Cardio-vascular diseases, Digestive System diseases, and Stem Cells.
- Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences' Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1. Filled out application form
- 2. Recent photo of the applicant (covered hair is compulsary for female candidates.)
- 3. Academic certificate which has been translated and confirmed by the Embassy or the Consulate of Islamic Republic of IRAN in the country of the origin. The academic certificate must include the name of the field of study, the date of graduation, the name of educational institute and the applicant's scores.
- 4. Proposal (for those pursuing PhD by Research)
- 5. No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Cansulate General /Embassy of the candidate's country (Required after addmission)
- 6. All pages of the applicant's passport
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.