Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences' Anatomical Sciences has been recognized as one of the oldest basic sciences of medical sciences in the world. It is associated with studying and performing autopsy on a body or organ as one of the core educations of medical sciences. The graduates are expected to collaborate efficiently with other disciplines to promote and enhance innovative research and education programs. Being a lifelong learner, respecting human dignity, and considering professional and Islamic ethics are among the core values of the department.
- For more information please visit the official website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Health Sciences View 100 other Masters in Health Sciences in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences and/or in Iran, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Filled out application form
- Recent photo of the applicant (covered hair is compulsary for female candidates.)
- Academic certificate which has been translated and confirmed by the Embassy or the Consulate of Islamic Republic of IRAN in the country of the origin. The academic certificate must include the name of the field of study, the date of graduation, the name of educational institute and the applicant's scores.
- Proposal (for those pursuing PhD by Research)
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Cansulate General /Embassy of the candidate's country (Required after addmission)
- All pages of the applicant's passport
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.