Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences's department of Anesthesiology serves the anesthesiology, pain, and critical care medicine needs for patients admitted to affiliating hospitals. Our residency program provides in-depth and hands-on learning opportunities in both clinical and research areas.
Residents spend most of their time at Kowsar Hospital, a teaching, not-for-profit, 540-bed hospital with well-equipped ICU wards.
- The curriculum requires the residents to get familiar with historical backgrounds of anesthesiology, airway management, advanced resuscitation measures, management of chronic pain and severely ill ICU patients. The department also cater educational programs for students of general medicine and anesthesia technology.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 21 other Masters in Health Administration in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1. Filled out application form
- 2. Recent photo of the applicant (covered hair is compulsary for female candidates.)
- 3. Academic certificate which has been translated and confirmed by the Embassy or the Consulate of Islamic Republic of IRAN in the country of the origin. The academic certificate must include the name of the field of study, the date of graduation, the name of educational institute and the applicant's scores.
- 4. Proposal (for those pursuing PhD by Research)
- 5. No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Cansulate General /Embassy of the candidate's country (Required after addmission)
- 6. All pages of the applicant's passport
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.