The program at the The University of New Mexico is targeted for students with a degree in: Business, Accounting, Computer Science (CS) or computer-related Engineering, Information Systems (IS), or Information Technology (IT).
Why should you study Cybersecurity and Business Analytics at the master's level?
- Knowledge and skill requirements for higher-paying upper-level jobs exceed the content of most undergraduate degree programs.
- Graduates are in short supply - you can choose from many jobs with excellent pay and benefits.
- Graduates have diverse educational backgrounds including accounting, computer science, engineering, and information technology.
- IS and IA are rapidly-changing fields - you'll constantly update your skills and you'll never be bored.
- IS and IA graduates make a difference - you'll manage and protect computer systems, data, networks, people, and the nation.
- Analysis Tools for Managers
- Database Management
- Data Mining
- Text Mining and Sent Analysis
- Digital Forensics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics IT Security Cyber Security View 134 other Masters in IT Security in United States
International27846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27846 USD per year during 12 months.
National27846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27846 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8757 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.