Programme Objectives (POs)
- Graduates from the Renewable Energy MTech programme offered at National Institute of Technology Silchar will demonstrate sound domain knowledge on wider perspective to become successful professionals.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve renewable energy related problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to conceptualise designs of renewable energy systems or components and evaluate them to select optimal feasible solution considering safety, environment and other realistic constraints.
- Graduates will demonstrate skill of good researcher to work on a problem, starting from scratch, to research into literatures, methodologies, techniques, tools, and conduct experiments and interpret data.
- Graduates will demonstrate research skills to critically analyse complex renewable energy based systems for synthesizing new and existing information for their solutions.
- Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze and solve complex renewable energy related problems.
- Graduates will exhibit the traits of professional integrity and ethics and demonstrate the responsibility to implement the research outcome for sustainable development of the society.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively to comprehend and write effective reports following engineering standards.
- Graduates will demonstrate skills of presenting their work unequivocally before scientific community, and give and take clear instructions.
- Graduate will demonstrate traits of manager in handling engineering projects and related finance, and coordinate workforce towards achieving their goals.
- Graduates will exhibit the traits of good academician and engage in independent and reflective lifelong learning.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Energy Technology
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Wind Energy Systems
- Biomass and Bio energy
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Energy Conservation and Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admissions to the Regular (Full-time) M.Tech. Programs are made on the basis of seats allocated by the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Admission (CCMT).
- The Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. (CCMT-2021) is a convenient platform for the candidates to apply for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. programmes, based on their GATE score of years 2019, 2020 and 2021 in all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, some IIITs & GFTIs (For details, please refer the list of Participating Institutes).
- The Centralized counseling has provided a system wherein the candidates can fill single online application form as well as upload the necessary documents from their places and apply to all the aforementioned programmes in all the participating institutions to which they are eligible. For all guidelines, the prospective candidates are advised to carefully read the information brochure and various other documents given in this website.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per semester during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per semester during 24 months.
- SAARC countries: $2000/semester
- Non-SAARC countries: $4000/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.