The Executive MBA at the The University of New Mexico is an innovative and unique degree program designed for executives and leaders in a variety of industries.
- We understand that many of us live very busy lives. We’ve taken that into consideration and created a program that is structured for the busy professional.
- Learning, knowledge, and ideas shared through a combination of on-campus and online classroom experiences enhance your educational experience.
Premier Service and Support
- A key element of this program is a rich immersive experience. In the past, this has included a 10-day international residency focused on global business leadership in which students meet with global business executives, government leaders and thought leaders in another country to learn global business theories and best practices through in-person experience.
- In addition to the global business leadership residency, additional immersive residency experiences will be added as options, including diversity leadership, innovation leadership, and sustainable business leadership. Wrap-around services integrated into the program include textbooks, course registration, catering and on-site support.
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Executive Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Management Perspectives
- Economics For Managers
- Financial Reporting Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 111 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Online Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- 2-Minutes Application Video
International27846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27846 USD per year during 24 months.
National27846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27846 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8757 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Albuquerque
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.