The education is designed using state-of-the-art research and offers practical experiences. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the Swedish business landscape and develop your own venture ideas in close collaboration with Jönköping's Science Park.
All courses are given in English. The Strategic Entrepreneurship programme offered by Jönköping University is open to students from around the world, and courses have a diverse international participation of students. This international atmosphere contributes to a broad perspective of the issues discussed in class.
You will gain specialised master level competencies in business administration with a focus on venture creation and venture management as well as business renewal.
A wide range of career opportunities await you after graduation, including: business owner/manager, entrepreneur, business developer, project leader or change manager.
The programme also prepares students for doctoral research education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Growth
- Entrepreneuring; Person and Process
- Advanced Research Methods in Entrepreneurship
- Creating a New Venture
- Applied International Marketing
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Renewal
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Strategic Management View 17 other Masters in Marketing in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11838 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11838 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Total tuition fee: 120000 SEK
- Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students
Living costs for Jönköping
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.