Ranked among the top 100 Masters in Management globally by the Financial Times | Ranked among top 100 European Business schools by the Financial Times
The education is designed using state-of-the-art research and offers both theoretical and practical knowledge. You get the opportunity to get acquainted with the Swedish business community and can develop your own investment ideas in close collaboration with Science Park in Jönköping.
All courses are conducted in English and the programme is open to students from all over the world. The international atmosphere contributes to a broad perspective on the issues discussed during classes.
The Strategic Entrepreneurship programme offered by Jönköping University gives you cutting-edge expertise at Master's level within Business Administration, with a focus on venture creation, venture management and business renewal. You are qualified for several career opportunities, including business owner, manager, entrepreneur, business developer, project manager and change manager. The programme also prepares you for postgraduate education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Growth
- Entrepreneuring; Person and Process
- Advanced Research Methods in Entrepreneurship
- Creating a New Venture
- Applied International Marketing
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Renewal
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Strategic Management View 14 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11546 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23092 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- For the first semester: 60000 SEK
- Total tuition fee: 240000 SEK
Living costs for Jönköping
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.