Strategic Communication from American University Washington DC offers you the cutting-edge tools and insights you need to develop and implement strategic communication campaigns. Our diverse, dynamic faculty of accomplished experts teach you how to create a strategy to address any communication challenge. You’ll learn how to use information in creative and innovative ways so you can make the impact you want in the world and your career.
Students at Strategic Communication from American University Washington DC will:
- gain strategic tools and insights
- grasp a communication challenge and create a strategy to address it;
- target an audience;
- create a compelling message;
- write persuasively;
- advocate in a changing digital media world
- Advocacy & Social Impact
- Digital Communication Strategies & Analytics
- Corporate Communication & Reputation Management
- International Strategic Communication
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
SOC operates on a rolling admissions basis for Masters programs.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Strategic Management Digital Communication View 151 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts from all previous post-secondary institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- Portfolio (optional)
- Admission to the program requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with at least a 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) grade point average in last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
International55980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1866 USD per credit during 12 months.
National55980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1866 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition for National students: $1,812 Per credit hour
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.