Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery aims to discover, disseminate and apply new knowledge through undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs of excellent quality and within a vibrant supportive learning and research environment. Being involved in international activities (international students, collaboration, research projects) is also a part of its policy. Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing MSc program is offered at Kerman University of Medical Sciences.
- Advanced statistics and research methodology
- Neonatal intensive care nursing
- Theories and advanced concepts of neonatal nursing
- Neonatal physiopathology
- Neonatal clinical pharmacology
- Neonatal nursing care
- Management and leadership theories
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Nursing View 5 other Masters in Pharmacy in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.