The Global Management program offered by Jönköping University acknowledges that contemporary markets are increasingly complex and dynamic, that information and communication are crucial for success, and that social responsibility for sustainability and corporate entrepreneurship are crucial. You will get the necessary education to become, for example, a business manager or project manager for a global enterprise.
In group and project-oriented work, you will have the opportunity to develop your planning and collaboration skills. There will be a focus on leadership, corporate social responsibility, family business management and entrepreneurship.
All courses will be conducted in English with students in attendance from around the world, which contributes to a broad perspective on the issues discussed in classes. The teachers have extensive experience of management research, which ensures relevance of the education.
The programme has a global and cultural focus that will prepare you for an international career after graduation. Examples of future titles are International Business Developer, Project Manager, Change Manager or Operations Manager.
The programme prepares you for doctoral research education.
JIBS is double accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Leadership
- Contemporary Issues in a Globalised World
- Organising and Leading Change
- Advanced Research Methods in Global Management
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Renewal
- Information Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development International Business View 19 other Masters in International Business in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5919 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11838 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Total tuition fee: 120000 SEK
- Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.