The objectives of Washington State University 's Veterinary Science - Veterinary Clinical and Translational Sciences program are to promote high standards of scholarly creativity, proficiency in a clinical discipline and professional service, experience in teaching, and independent and critical research. Areas of service and research may include: internal medicine, cardiology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, neurology, surgery, radiology, clinical pathology, theriogenology, equine exercise physiology, exotic animal medicine, epidemiology, mastitis, and production medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Develop broad expertise in appropriate concepts, theories, and emerging methodologies to effectively conduct research across the disciplines represented in Veterinary Clinical Sciences.
- Develop quantitative skills to assess clinical and research literature, relate population level diagnostic and clinical research to clinical practice, relate population genetic structures to herd and animal level response to interventions.
- Present research to local, regional, national, and international audiences through publications in professional journals and conference papers given in a range of venues, from graduate seminars to professional meetings.
- Participate in professional organizations, becoming members, attending meetings, and, where appropriate, taking leadership roles.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Health Sciences Animal Sciences View 49 other Masters in Veterinary Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Residencies are awarded based on selection via the Residency Matching Program, AAVC, 1024 Dublin Road, Columbus, Ohio 43215-1167. In those areas that lack a matching program (clinical pathology, e.g.), candidates will be recruited via national advertising and selected by faculty within the area. However, this is not always the case, as some residents are hired without enrolling in the matching program or national search. Applicants who recently graduated from an AVMA accredited school of veterinary medicine will not be required to submit GRE scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the location of your study program.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.