The objectives of Washington State University 's Veterinary Science - Veterinary Clinical and Translational Sciences program are to promote high standards of scholarly creativity, proficiency in a clinical discipline and professional service, experience in teaching, and independent and critical research. Areas of service and research may include: internal medicine, cardiology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, neurology, surgery, radiology, clinical pathology, theriogenology, equine exercise physiology, exotic animal medicine, epidemiology, mastitis, and production medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmacogenomic research
- Equine infectious diseases.
- Equine pain management
- Equine hematopoietic diseases
- Large animal reproduction, bovine, camelid, equine
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Health Sciences Animal Sciences View 129 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements of the WSU Graduate School. These requirements include a bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree in a related area, such as agriculture, plant science, biology, entomology, plant pathology or horticulture is preferred. Without this relevant background, students may be required to complete 6 to 9 semester credits of prerequisite courses at the beginning of their degree program, and these courses may or may not be counted toward the degree program requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.