Physiology, an integrative subject in biological sciences, is a branch of medical sciences employing a systems-based approach. It deals with the function of cells, the cornerstone of human physiology, and all aspects of functioning of organs and organ systems.
The aim of this Physiology MSc program offered at Kerman University of Medical Sciences is to promote an integrated and multidisciplinary approach to study fundamental physiological aspects of human health and diseases. It is also aimed to train postgraduate students with deeper theoretical and practical physiology knowledge of organ systems including concepts and mechanisms from cellular to whole body organs both in healthy and disease states.
- Cell Physiology
- Renal and Electrolyte Physiology
- Respiratory Physiology
- Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Cardiovascular and Circulatory Physiology
- Endocrine Physiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Physiotherapy View 26 other Masters in Biology in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
- A Bachelor’s degree in physiology, biology (all majors), zoology, nursing, physiotherapy, midwifery, laboratory sciences, biochemistry, descriptive sciences, speech therapy, optometric, audiology, general health, professional health and anesthesiology of operating room awarded by one of the home or foreign Universities approved by Ministry of Health and Medical Education is required.
- Candidates should pass a written exam
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.