Studying the International Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme offered by Jönköping University , you will gain deep theoretical knowledge and understanding of the supply chain network and its development, as well as of the tools needed to analyse, develop and change such supply chains.
There is a strong connection between theory and practice and you will enjoy continuous and constructive exposure to practice, exchange with practitioners, and insights from the faculty’s internationally recognised research. Students are also introduced to real-life cases and participate in company visits.
All courses are given in English. The programme is open to students from around the world, and courses have a diverse international participation of students. This international atmosphere contributes to a broad perspective of the issues discussed in class.
The strong focus and cross-disciplinary nature of the programme prepare you for an international career in the areas of supply chain management and logistics and equip you with the skills for a career such as procurement officer, logistics manager, supply chain manager, product manager, marketing manager/director.
The programme also prepares students for doctoral research education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Distribution and Retailing
- Advanced Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Supply Chain Management - Integration and Alliances
- Advanced Research Methods in Supply Chain Management
- IT-Enabled Changes in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Firms and Logistics Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 18 other Masters in International Business in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5785 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11570 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Total tuition fee: 120000 SEK
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.