Ranked among the top 100 Masters in Management globally by the Financial Times | Ranked among top 100 European Business schools by the Financial Times
Studying the International Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme offered by Jönköping University , you ou will gain great theoretical knowledge and understanding of the development of the supply chain. You also get the tools needed to be able to analyse, develop and change supply chains.
The education has a strong connection between theory and practice, and you will regularly take part in real cases, visit companies and learn from the faculty's internationally recognised research
All courses are conducted in English and the programme is open to students from all over the world. The international atmosphere contributes to a broad perspective on the issues discussed during classes.
The programme's clear focus and interdisciplinary nature prepares you for an international career in supply chain management and logistics, and equips you with skills for a career as a Procurement Manager, Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Manager or Director.
The programme prepares you for doctoral research education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Distribution and Retailing
- Advanced Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Supply Chain Management - Integration and Alliances
- Advanced Research Methods in Supply Chain Management
- IT-Enabled Changes in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Firms and Logistics Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 13 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11546 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23092 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- For the first semester: 60000SEK
- Total tuition fee: 240000 SEK
Living costs for Jönköping
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.