Washington State University 's students, however, may need to complete additional courses prior to beginning graduate-level coursework at Environmental Engineering - Tri-Cities . Courses taken to satisfy deficiencies cannot be included in the program of study.
Each student, in consultation with his/her graduate committee, will develop a plan of study. This plan outlines what courses will be required for completion of the degree. To develop a plan of study, students may choose from a variety of graduate and selected undergraduate courses offered in the area of emphasis. In addition, courses may be selected from a number of related courses in other programs in the School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, as well as in other departments of the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- Thorough foundation and advanced knowledge in field, apply knowledge to solve problems, teach in a variety of setting, employment in industry, professional participation and leadership.
- Original contribution to selected technical areas in CE and EnvEng.
- Able to secure funds and manage resources to conduct research.
- Apply sound research methods, draw well-supported conclusions, and effectively communicate findings.
- Hold responsible positions in academia, national laboratories, or industry, professional participation, recognition and awards.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Natural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 372 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation, one-page statement of purpose, and transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the location of your study program.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.