Library Information Science is a multidisciplinary field with M.Sc. graduates learning to use information technology and knowledge management for knowledge acquisition, organization and dissemination in academic health settings, including schools, hospital libraries and health information centers, where information exchange among clinicians, health personnel and students is carried out.
The Library and Information Science MSc program from Kerman University of Medical Sciences provides a foundation for career development in library and information works. The graduates will be able to facilitate information access, dissemination, use and translation and to act as a research consultant. In line with Islamic Republic of Iran’s attempt to take on a leadership role in the region, this program enables the graduates to make a significant contribution to tracking the scientific output of medical research and promoting Iran’s status.
- Information Resource Management
- Information Systems and Technology
- Indexing and Abstracting
- Medical Resources and Databases
- Information Retrieval
- Library and Information Centers Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLibrary Science Informatics & Information Technology Health Informatics View 3 other Masters in Library Science in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Pass the entrance exam held by Ministry of Health and Medical Education
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.