The Marketing and Entrepreneurship programme at the Oxford Brookes University is a programme for graduates seeking to become professional marketers and those who wish to pursue a career in new business ventures or start their own business. We encourage innovative and creative approaches to your learning with:
- live case-studies
- consultancy projects
- skills workshops.
As part of an international learning environment, combining theory and practice to develop the key skills that employers are looking for, you will gain an understanding of:
- customer behaviours and expectations, and the variety of channels used to interact with customers
- analysing marketing data
- developing business plans
Our Graduates are employed in marketing roles throughout the world; these include jobs in media, digital, brand and communications agencies, and in-house marketing management positions in areas as diverse as fast moving consumer goods, retail, hospitality, travel, publishing and manufacturing. Current employers include:
- Johnson & Johnson
As well as a number of small and medium sized ‘digital’ agencies.
Examples of our graduates’ positions in marketing include:
- marketing managers
- marketing planners
- brand managers
Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Theory and Practice
- Global Marketing Strategy
- The Principles of Marketing
- Planning for New Business Ventures
- Professional and Academic Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing View 408 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- a minimum of a second-class honours degree
- or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution
- or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- IELTS minimum level 6.0, (with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking)
- if you have completed your undergraduate degree in the UK (at least one full year of study) you will automatically meet our English language requirements
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,500
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.