The International Business Management and Entrepreneurship programme at the Oxford Brookes University is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
The specialism on this course focuses your studies on the area of entrepreneurship. Enterprise and entrepreneurship are vital to the development of the modern economy, whether new business start-ups or part of managing and growing existing organisations.
The MSc Business Management and Entrepreneurship will prepare you for an exciting career in business. The course is designed to prepare you for setting up or developing your own business, for developing entrepreneurial opportunities, or for working within wider organisations. Students may work or go on to set up businesses within the commercial or non-profit sectors.
Many of our graduates find managerial positions at a wide range of organisations, including:
- companies producing fast moving commercial goods
- consultancy firms
- financial institutions
Examples of these employers include:
- Deutsche Telekom
- Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, EY
Association of MBAs; Chartered Management Institute
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation, Change and Organisations
- The Principles of Marketing
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Operations Management
- Finance and Accounting for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship International Business View 574 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- IELTS minimum level 6.0, (with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking).
- if you have completed your undergraduate degree in the UK (at least one full year of study) you will automatically meet our English language requirements
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,500
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.