The Public Health - Health Systems and Policy Analytics MPH program offered at University of Kentucky is designed for individuals seeking to enter or expand their knowledge of this growing field of practice. This future-ready degree prepares graduates to work as health care analysts in public and private settings. The UK College of Public Health is nationally-ranked by US News and World Report, and offers the premier population health education in Kentucky. An MPH from UK carries with it the name recognition of Kentucky’s flagship research university. Online students learn from the same world-class faculty who teach on campus, and benefit from a wide alumni network of public health professionals working in organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, nationally-known health care systems, top research universities, and leading clinical research organizations.
The jobs:Health policy analysts improve the health of entire populations by leveraging data and making policy recommendations necessary to build health systems with affordable access to care for all people.
Related job functions: public health informatics management, health care strategic planning.
- Measuring Health Behavior: Quantitative and Qualitative
- Public Health Systems Administration
- Data Analysis
- Understanding and Communicating Environmental Health Risks
- Evidence-Based Public Health Planning and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Environmental Economics & Policy Health Administration View 549 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- If prior graduate work, a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0
- The MPH program is now test-optional. You may submit official GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores if you choose.
- STEP 1: Apply to the online MPH program using SOPHAS by July 1
- Select MPH in Health Systems and Policy Analytics-ONLINE
- SOPHAS is used as the primary application for the MPH program. Your admission decision will be made using this application
- STEP 2: Apply to the UK Graduate School following your SOPHAS application decision
- The UK Graduate School application is secondary and used to enroll you as a graduate student at the university- All information received from your SOPHAS application is sent to the Graduate School by the College of Public Health
- When completing your application for the Graduate School, you can upload the documents you used for your SOPHAS application, or you can submit blank sheets of paper
International14700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.