Within our state-of-the-art simulation suites, our children's nursing students can further develop the skills required to care for children and families in a safe environment, which closely mimics a health care environment (hospital and home). Family role players are central to this learning experience.
You will have a diverse range of quality placements where you will develop your nursing skills under the supervision of supportive practitioners.
This Children's Nursing course at Kingston University enables you to join as a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council. Once qualified, you will have a range of employment opportunities in leading NHS and independent organisations. Staff development and continuing professional development programmes support and encourage life-long learning.
- Safe and effective quality care in children's nursing
- Coordinating the care of children with complex and palliative care needs
- Assessment and care process for acutely ill children
- Community and public health nursing for children
- Leadership in children's nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 941 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- Normally a health- or science-related at 2.2 or above completed in the last five years. Health- and science-related degrees could include health studies, psychology, physiology, biology, social sciences, or related studies.
- A minimum of 650 hours of health- or social care-related experience undertaken in the 12 months prior to your application. Applicants will be asked to complete an RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) claim form to demonstrate this experience. This, along with a testimony, is a condition for entry to the programme.
- You must have at least five GCSEs at grade 4 or above (or grade C or above for GCSEs taken before 2017), including English language and maths (and a science subject is preferred), or equivalent qualifications, together with evidence of academic study, ideally within the last five years.
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.