Graduate with two full Master’s degrees from two outstanding universities:
- MSc in Psychology, awarded by Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- MSc in Social Psychology, awarded by Tilburg University, Tilburg, The Netherlands
Choose two out of four different tracks:
- Social Psychology or Cross-Cultural psychology at the Higher School of Economics
- Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology at Tilburg University
The Applied Social Psychology double degree from Tilburg University offers an ultimate international experience by studying in Moscow for a year.
Work in positions at an academic level in research, communication, policy, consulting, human development, and organization development in private, semi-private, or governmental organizations.
Conduct theoretical and applied research to advance academic knowledge in the areas of social, economic and work and organizational psychology.Contribute to various applied fields, being able to develop tools and interventions to solve practical problems in the areas of social, economic, and work and organizational psychology and to study the effectiveness of these solutions.
- Cross-cultural Psychology
- Social Psychology of Prejudice
- Theory and Methodology of Modern Psychology
- Leadership and Organization (track: Work and Organization Psychology)
- Money and Financial Behavior (track: Economic Psychology)
- Abnormal and Clinical Psychology: Social and Cultural Contexts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
First year applicants must apply at HSE:
- February 28 - for government quota scholarship
- July 15 - for tuition-based places, outside of HSE-TilburgU agreement
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 115 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to qualify for the Double Degree Master’s in Applied Social Psychology, you must have:
- An undergraduate university degree in the field of psychology or in a related area.
- An interest in the field of applied social psychology, as assessed by the selection committee.
- Adequate knowledge of research methods and techniques before entering the second master year.
- An executive summary (2-5 pages) of your thesis project/dissertation/research interest.
- Demonstrated your motivation with a cover/motivation letter or in a selection interview.
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR per year during 24 months.
- for second year (Tilburg University)
- first year (HSE): varies from 195 000 - 390 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.