Help improve economic performance
The Managerial Economics and Strategy (Business Economics) programme of the University of Amsterdam provides deep insights into the drivers of corporate performance. Unravel the secrets of succesful organisations. Learn how to make analytically motivated organisational decisions to improve economic performance. You will graduate fully prepared for a rewarding career dealing with organisational issues, combining both a quantitative and an analytical approach.
Why choose the Managerial Economics and Strategy track?
- Beside the 3 general courses of the MSc Business Economics in your curriculum, you will have 5 courses and 1 elective to choose, with focus the different aspects of decision making in organisations and corporate performance.
- You will be lectured by professors and experts working in a wide range of economic organisations and fields. Therefore, you have access to up-to-date cases and learnings from the field of managerial economics and strategy.
- After graduation, you have an excellent job prospect as w.g. expert in economic policy or strategic planner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Behavioural Economics
- Markets and Organisations
- Experimental Economics
- Power and Authority in Organisations
- Performance Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 113 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
- An academic Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Economics or Economics
- You must have proven knowledge of the following topics at an intermediate level: Microeconomics, Econometrics or quantitative research methods, Mathematics and statistics
- You have to verify your English proficiency
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Upload a motivation letter and show personal initiative
International15375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15375 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.