- The Programme is divided in to Four semesters and specialization is offered from 3rd semester onwards. The student's activities are centre focus of the programme.
- The Commerce programme is offered at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Cost Accounting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 818 USD per year during 24 months.
National818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 818 USD per year during 24 months.
60950 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.