With an emphasis on discernment and critical reflection, the Educational Leadership and Policy program at Boston College to educate the whole person to live a life of meaning and purpose. Graduates will inform organizational cultures and processes by drawing on social-justice values and leadership strategies to boldly improve equitable opportunities for traditionally marginalized students. Trained in critical inquiry and the use of evidence, graduates approach student development from a holistic perspective, and engage the whole community to support the whole child.
What You Will Learn
Graduates from the Educational Leadership and Policy program at the Lynch School will learn to:
- Practice critical self-reflection and discernment
- Foster an ethical, mission-driven school or educational environment/organization
- Create structures that advance organizational and professional learning
- Observe, assess, and support effective teaching and instructional practices
- Advance equity and agency across multiple constituencies
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Theory and Learning
- Family and Community Engagement
- Instructional Leadership
- Using Data and Evidence for School Improvement
- Educational Law and Public Policy
- Leadership for Social Justice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Rolling Admission ends: July 19
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Public Policy View 4279 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee of $75
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- English proficiency
- Professional experience in educational settings preferred
International23070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1538 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1538 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.