Attracting students from all over the world, this unique course is designed to meet the sport sector’s need for well-qualified managers who can combine management and financial skills with a specialist knowledge in the field.
You’ll learn how to apply your insights to the inherent challenges of sport management – from conducting research into event planning, to advising organisations on the impact of policy changes.
You’ll also have invaluable opportunities to undertake an internship with a sporting organisation and organise a local sports event with our industry partners.
By the time you graduate, you’ll be well equipped to turn your passion for sport into your profession.
This Masters will prepare you for a career in sport management with a local authority, commercial organisation or voluntary sports organisation like a governing body of sport.
A key benefit of the course is that you will leave with an in-depth knowledge of management that could apply in other sectors too.
- Get real-world experience by completing an internship with a sports organisation
- Organise and market a sports event to put your new skills into practice
- 96% of our postgraduate leavers are in employment or further study within six months of graduating
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management in Sport
- Sports Finance
- Research Methods for Sport
- Professional Practice
- Sport Event Management
- Sport Management Challenges
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 148 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second class Honours degree (2:1 preferred) or equivalent. Applicants without these formal qualifications but with significant appropriate/relevant work/life experience are encouraged to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20845 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20845 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9350 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.