- Detoccification of industrial wastes and toxic compounds, degradation of petroleum to managing oil spills, Microbiology also encompasses activities like production of beo control agents inoculants used as Biofertilizer, keeping in view the extensive scope and activities of microbiology a two year M.Sc. (Microbiology) course has been designed with flexibility to meet the needs of changing times.
- The department of Bio & Nano Technology at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology has already state of the act laboratories for doing teaching and research in the area of applied microbiology. The laboratories have been continuously uploaded in the lost ten years with research grants and financial support from various funding agencies.
- Instrumentation Techniques
- Industrial Microbiology
- Principles of Immunology
- Molecular Biology
- Microbial Genetics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per year during 24 months.
National420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per year during 24 months.
31250 Indian rupees to USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.