- The technology helps in acquiring information about the earth and its resources in spatial format and help in analyzing large datasets. To cater to the fast increasing demand for the trained manpower in the field of GeoInformatics, both for public and private sectors, the Department of Environmental Science & Engineering has started a two years M.Tech. course in Geo-informatics in collaboration with Haryana Space Application Centre (HARSAC), Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Under this programme at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar makes admissions, conducts examinations and awards degrees. Top 5 (Five) students in each semester of M.Tech. (GeoInformatics) will be provided the HARSAC merit-cum-means Scholarships of Rs. 5000/- per month (Rupees Five Thousand only) subject to grant received from HARSAC. The Guidelines of above scholarship is available on University website.
- Geo-Informatics, Space science and Principals of Remote Sensing
- Fundamentals of Geographic Information System
- Principals of Cartography and Surveying
- Earth Systems
- Geographic Information System
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International657 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per year during 24 months.
National657 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per year during 24 months.
48950 Indian rupees to USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.