University of Rhode Island's Healthcare Management online 30-credit graduate degree program allows maximum flexibility to meet your health management professional needs. It is designed for current and potential health professionals, clinical or administrators, who aspire to upper-management positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare in America
- Leadership in Healthcare Management
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Economics of Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Operations & Process Improvement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 487 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA)
International29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 24 months.
National29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State16322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16322 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.