The Department is committed to the production of all-rounded international standard graduates of, M. Sc., M. Phil and Ph. D level in areas of Zoology including Entomology, Parasitology, Fisheries, Microbiology and Biotechnology maintaining high level of integrity and responsibility at individual and departmental level; and conducting quality research, and producing well trained teachers and to participate in community development projects.
The objectives of the Zoology program of the University of Peshawar are:
- To provide graduates who are familiar with basic and an advance level of Zoology and its various disciplines, which are exploited, in many fields of life
- To provide theoretical and practical knowledge of various zoological aspects, their knowledge, which are required for professional activities in the field.
- The graduates who are able to manipulate and utilize their training correctly and grasp a realistic approach to the conservation of animals as well as their habitats.
- To prepare graduates with the skills and knowledge of all aspects of life.
- To produce graduates with the skills to critically analyze samples of environmental and biological importance.
- The graduate should be able to use the skills of analytical biological information in selecting and executing the appropriate biological analysis techniques in various fields of zoology.
- Environmental Biology & Economic Zoology,
- Zoogeography and Wild life OF Pakistan
- Palaeontology & Evolution
- Genetics & Biostatistics
- Taxonomy & Animal Behavior
- Cell Biology & Developmental Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Animal Sciences View 5 other Masters in Animal Sciences in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Soon after the declaration of B.A/B.Sc result by the University of Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media.
International1362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 681 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 681 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 50,800 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.