This Graduate Certificate in Industrial Instrumentation and Safety Systems from Engineering Institute of Technology will provide you with an opportunity to develop your expertise in Programmable Logic Controllers and industrial instrumentation, gain in-depth understanding of process control for automated industrial systems and apply the concept of functional safety for reducing safety risks associated with the incorrect operation of industrial programmable systems.
The learning outcomes of the course is designed to equip students with professional engineering skills and knowledge to model solutions to Engineering problems related to designing a typical process instrumentation system by using graphical symbols and numbering codes in accordance with the International Standards as well as address the issues in designing and specifying safety control systems for an industrial process control application.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Industrial Process Control Systems
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Safety Instrumented Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You must submit your application at least four weeks prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 13 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider 03567C
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice,
- Have completed the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or are able to demonstrate recognized relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
- If you are eligible for a CSP your subsidized course fees will be AU$500 (AU$125 per unit).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.