The Graduate Certificate in Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control from Engineering Institute of Technology covers knowledge and skills underpinning the principles of unit operations, unit processes, fluid transport, and control required to apply these principles to Industrial control and instrumentation systems and make the systems efficient through Engineering solutions.
The learning outcomes of the course is designed to equip students with professional engineering skills and knowledge to model solutions to address the issues in automating industrial operations, design the system in an efficient manner through application of these concepts, communicate the solutions effectively and develop the problem-solving skills essential to good engineering practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Process Control Systems
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Engineering (Plant Layout)
- Advanced Process Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You must submit your application at least four weeks prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 14 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider 03567C
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice*,
- Have completed the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or are able to demonstrate recognized relevant work experience.
- Have an appropriate level of English Language Proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education, or an IELTS score of 6.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.