Structural analysis, performance, monitoring and management is a rapidly growing area of interest in the civil construction engineering industry. The Graduate Certificate in Civil Engineering (Structural Performance, Monitoring and Management) from Engineering Institute of Technology provides specialist knowledge and skills in advanced engineering materials underpinned by theoretical and applied industry practice. You will also develop advanced knowledge and skills in structural performance, condition assessment, fatigue assessment, address corrosion and durability issues.
The learning outcomes of the course is designed to cultivate critical thinking, creative problem solving, sound engineering judgement, communication and construction project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Project, Design and Construction Management
- Earthquake Structural Design
- Structural Refurbishment and Structural Failure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You must submit your application at least four weeks prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 113 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Engineering Institute of Technology and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS provider 03567CApplicants are required to:
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice*,
- Have completed the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or are able to demonstrate recognized relevant work experience.
- Have an appropriate level of English Language Proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education, or an IELTS score of 6.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.