Advanced structural analysis is a key area of focus for engineers dealing with the design and construction of complex structures. The Graduate Certificate in Civil Engineering (Structural Analysis and Design) from Engineering Institute of Technology covers knowledge and skills needed in structural design of various construction materials covering mainly reinforced concrete, steel, and their composites.
The learning outcomes of the course are designed to equip graduates with the professional engineering skills and knowledge required to analyze and solve complex engineering problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Analysis
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Structural Design Part 1 – Advanced Topics on Reinforced Concrete Design
- Structural Design Part 2 – Advanced Topics on Steel Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You must submit your application at least four weeks prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Industrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 117 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider 03567C
Applicants are required to:
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice*,
- Have completed the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or are able to demonstrate recognized relevant work experience.
- Have an appropriate level of English Language Proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education, or an IELTS score of 6.0 (
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.