- To generate high levels of skills, lifelong learning, innovation and disseminate knowledge for global competitive advantage and become a leading academic and research platform.
- The Department of Physics at the Government College Women University Faisalabad will work with great dedication to permute enthusiasm in young minds to discover their talents both in theoretical and practical physics not only for building a foundation of excellence but also for active participation in the community through dedication for teaching, researching and committing towards students with innovative instructional and research methods.
- Plasma Physics
- Laser Physics
- Particle Physics
- Special Problem
- Nanoscience and Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Natural Sciences View 12 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicant can apply in maximum Five Programs
- For 1st application processing Fee is Rs.2000
- For 2nd to 5th Application Processing Fee is Rs.500/- for each program
- For applying on self finance, the candidate has to submit separate processing of Rs 2000/- for each program to be applied.
- The applicant will export the Application processing Fee, print this fee voucher for the in Bank as mentioned on the printed voucher.
- Upload all deposited fee vouchers including 1st voucher Of Rs. 2000/-
- The online application system assigns a unique Application Number (AN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct.
- University will not consider applications which are incomplete or without processing fee.
International123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 USD per year during 24 months.
National123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 USD per year during 24 months.
- 19600 PKR. per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.