- The Food and Nutrition programme is offered at the Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Thus, physical, biological and social sciences are integrated in consideration of the national and international goals of achieving optimal health through proper nutrition. This integration of disciplines will bring a broad range of courses and research opportunities to the students. It will provide them with the breadth of education and focus to suit their individual goals. Nutrition professionals work in a wide range of settings, in both the public and private sectors and assume an array of challenging responsibilities. Career opportunities for a registered/licensed dietician include: health care dietician and administrator, nutrition researcher, fitness/wellness consultant, public health nutritionist, school nutrition supervisor, Cooperative Extension educator, entrepreneur in dietetic programs and services, and corporate dietician/nutritionist.
- The vision of the Department of Nutritional Sciences is to be a premier academic department that excels in the discovery, dissemination, and translation/application of knowledge in nutrition. To impart nutrition education and training in individuals based on research interventions to develop new functional foods towards the attainment of better nutritional status and prevention of diseases in the community.
- Our mission is to provide integrated instruction, research, and outreach programs to improve the nutritional well-being and health of individuals, families and the community. To impart nutritional knowledge to promote nutritional status and contribute to a safe and nutritious food supply.
- Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- Nutrigenomics: From Molecular Nutrition to Prevention of Diseases
- Development of Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Nutrition & Metabolism
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Food Quality& Safety
- Public Health/Community Nutrition
- Eating Disorders/Body Weight/Obesity
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicant can apply in maximum Five Programs
- For 1st application processing Fee is Rs.2000
- For 2nd to 5th Application Processing Fee is Rs.500/- for each program
- For applying on self finance, the candidate has to submit separate processing of Rs 2000/- for each program to be applied.
- The applicant will export the Application processing Fee, print this fee voucher for the in Bank as mentioned on the printed voucher.
- Upload all deposited fee vouchers including 1st voucher Of Rs. 2000/-
- The online application system assigns a unique Application Number (AN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct.
- University will not consider applications which are incomplete or without processing fee.
International123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 USD per year during 24 months.
National123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 USD per year during 24 months.
- 19600 PKR. per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.