Many of our graduates have gone on to teach in musical theatre programs in schools and universities worldwide, while others have gone on to become professional performers, directors, choreographers, music directors, producers, casting agents, and writers.
At San Diego State University's Musical Theatre, our students strive to master the professional world of musical theatre together with the academic world of the university. Our professional faculty works with the experience of the students, developing the skills needed to be successful and carry forward musical theatre to the next generation of theatre artists.
- Musical Theatre Script and Score Analysis
- Musical Theatre Studio
- Musical Theatre Stage Direction
- Private Voice Instruction
- Rehearsal Methods for the Musical Theatre Director
- Theatre Internship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Musicology Liberal Arts View 705 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 24 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.