San Diego State University's School of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences offers a Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Speech-Language Pathology, the entry level degree for the professions of speech-language pathology and speech and hearing science.
Speech-Language Pathology M.A. students are admitted only in the Fall term of each year. Undergraduate preparation in speech, language, and hearing sciences is required in order to be eligible for admission to the M.A. program. The program is 5 semesters (two academic years and the intervening summer).
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Speech-Language Pathology: Bilingual Specialization
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Languages Health Sciences View 1406 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 27 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 27 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.