About Orthodontics at the The University of Iowa
Opportunities are available for research and independent study in the department, and there are special facilities for research in biomechanics and craniofacial growth. Multidisciplinary interactions with other departments within and beyond the College provide residents with learning and research opportunities such as pre-clinical/clinical biomechanics in orthodontics, surgical orthodontics, cleft lip and palate treatment, speech pathology, animal study, genetics/genomics, human growth study, and artificial intelligence.
- Control Theory and Craniofacial Morphogenetic Systems
- Orthodontic Theory: Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Advanced Orthodontic Technique
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 2177 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from another country as determined by the Office of Admissions.
- A minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00, or the foreign equivalent as determined by the Office of Admissions.
- English Proficiency Requirements
- You must first submit the online application to the Graduate College and pay the $60 application fee by credit card ($100 for international applicants).
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email instructing you on how to upload your supporting documents and submit letters of recommendation. A few programs require materials be sent directly to them. However, almost all supplemental material can and should be uploaded from your Admissions Profile in MyUI, our online service center for applicants and students.
- The Application Supplement
- Three letters of recommendation
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5275 USD per semester during 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5275 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Iowa City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.