San Diego State University Mass Communication degree prepares students for additional graduate work at the doctoral level, leadership positions in key communication industries and professional areas, or teaching careers at the community college level. Graduates occupy leadership positions in advertising, journalism, media and telecommunications management, digital media, public relations and telecommunications policy, as well as enter premier doctoral programs across the country.
- Graduate Studies in Mass Communication and Media Studies
- Research Methods in Mass Communication and Media Studies
- Games, Play and Learning
- Advertising Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 146 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 24 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.