Data Science (in collaboration with LatentView Analytics) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is designed to go beyond traditional teaching methodologies from teaching students to acquire fundamental knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and computer science to instill the interest to get introduced to the cutting-edge state of the art data science technologies and gain hands-on experience via active learning through lab embedded courses and mini-projects, Capstone Project, and Internship.
- IT industries
- Research institutions
- Banking sector
- Consulting firms
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Automobile industries and
- Educational sector
- Mathematical modeling,
- Statistical modeling,
- Data science concepts,
- Machine learning principles
- Algorithms and visualization techniques.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 25 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Eligible candidates shall be called for counselling and the admission is decided based on the marks in the qualifying examination, SoP and online- personal interview
- Undergraduate degrees such as B.A., B.Sc., B.Math., B.Stat., B.E., B.Tech. etc. with 60% marks, with a background in Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Data Science
International2007 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2007 USD per year during 24 months.
National2007 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2007 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.