On successful completion of this course, you will receive an MSc in Dermatology in Clinical Practice.
This Dermatology in Clinical Practice MSc is 100% online and is delivered in conjunction with our partner, The University of Buckingham, who possess a GMC-accredited medical school. As the only independent university in the UK with a Royal Charter, The University of Buckingham continues to innovate and educate students from across the world.
Having a specialist knowledge in dermatology is an increasingly important asset for medical personnel. Our course is designed to help healthcare professionals specialise in their career and aid the need for more dermatology professionals. The Dermatology in Clinical Practice Postgraduate Diploma is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
On completion of the dermatology postgraduate course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- An applied understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in an appropriate clinical setting.
- Indepth knowledge and understanding of the discipline informed by current scholarship and research.
- Advanced level critical skills designed to deal with complex problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice Overview
- Lumps, Bumps and Skin Cancer
- Lesions at Specific Sites
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Skin Infections
- Dermatology in Specific Populations
- Professional Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1770 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10440 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10440 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.