The Applied Behavior Analysis MEd program from University of South Carolina is for students who want or need a Masters degree. It can be completed in 5 semesters and it includes 15 credits of practicum to obtain all required supervision hours.
What is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
Board Certified Behavior Analysts are experts in the science of learning. They conduct assessments and design instructional programs to teach new skills and decrease challenging behaviors, ultimately helping individuals improve their quality of life and become more independent.
Where will I work as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
Board Certified Behavior Analysts often work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorder. This national credential will allow you to work in a variety of settings, including homes, schools, clinics, residential programs, and the community.
- Instruction of Students with Severe and Multiple Disabilities
- Nature of Students with Autism
- Applied Behavior Analysis in Special Education
- Functional Behavioral Assessment and Behavior Interventions
- Research and Ethics in Behavior Analysis
- Single-Case Research Designs in Special Education
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Educational Research View 775 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Official GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Scores
- Personal Statement: In your personal statement, describe why you are interested in the field of applied behavior analysis
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
International33928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33928 USD per year during 30 months.
National33928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33928 USD per year during 30 months.
In-State12688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12688 USD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.